Sunday, May 27, 2012

Highlighting hues

   NEON is in! If DayGlo and Vegas had a baby it would like this: neon bracelets, necklaces, shoes, purses, etc. And of course all of our little stores at the mall have tried to adapt it! But utterly failed. Yesterday, I walked through the entire mall looking for just one piece of jewelry that I liked that was neon. I was thinking either a couple of little neon bracelets or a statement neon necklace. What do I find? Kid's toys. Little neon hair clips, little neon plastic necklaces, neon zipper necklaces, even neon nail polish. I understand if this was going on in just one store lets say Claire's (which I went into...), but every store I went in... same exact thing. H&M, Icing, Charming Charlie, Express, PacSun, Wet Seal...etc. If someone knows where to find cute neon jewelry, please send me an email! Nchagleva@gmail.com 


fashionsquad.com