Friday, May 25, 2012

Do the lazy Do


     Ladies, I don't know if you have noticed women walking around with half of their roots grown out, or half dyed a crazy color, but I sure have. I bet you are wondering to yourself  'why?', why would a woman actually leave her house looking like that? Too busy to go to the hair salon for a touch up? Too lazy?

    I would go more toward laziness. The name of the game is Ombre. First it was seen on Drew Barrymore, then its laziness spread and the lovely Khloe Kardashian caught wind of it. Many actresses and people (including myself) have tried this look. Some succeed and others miserably fail. Ladies, note of advice, either do it naturally, meaning dye your hair and then let it grow out for a year, as what I did (me being lazy), or get it PROFESSIONALLY done. No one wants to look like a clown, and with this tricky hair do that is a definite possibility.

ombre
Drew Barrymore

Khloe Kardashian


fashiontoast.com


Lucy Williams from Fashionmenow.blogspot.com


photos via google.com or specified blogs