Wednesday, June 27, 2012

JAMMIN' at the ZOO!

So Courtenay and I have decided to be more adventurous this summer and go downtown (Chicago) as much as possible. So we heard about a concert to benefit the Lincoln Park Zoo and we went! It was great we saw  a Canadian band called Hedley and Neon Trees! Neon Tree were amazing live, but they were a bunch of divas as we had to wait for them in a crowd of people, in high heels, in the mix of crazy drunk old people for about an hour and a half! It was a little bit of craziness. But anywho here are some lovely pictures of me shopping with Courtenay for her concert outfit and then her getting ready for the concert. I took the picture with my BRAND NEW camera which I love and I am so happy I got!



This is us shopping. We got her lovely shirt and later necklace at the store called Dry Goods. Its is a juniors store for Von Maur. 




                                            Courtenay getting ready is definitely a process.



We tried taking so posing shots, but Courtenay doesn't know how to work the camera, hence the lovely ^ results. Me with my brand new shirt which I got from the amazing Nordstrom Rack. And my lovely new bag which I am actually returning today because it killed my shoulder. It was the Fran by Marc by Marc Jacobs.  

                  Random girl whose outfit I liked. I love the color blocking with the crochet toms.



                  This is the hottie lead singer from Hedley. All the boys from that band were actually cute.  


                                                 The necklace we got at Dry Goods.




                                                                       Photo Bombers.


 NEON TREES! He was dress in this amazing leather jacket with back studs, and striped white and black pants. He almost looked like a sexy beetlejuice. Oh! And his shirt under the studded jacket was a graphic tee with shoulder studs. He really knows how to get out there.