Monday, June 11, 2012

Bits of Love

So I am a little bored here at home, now that I'm back for the summer from college. So, I have decided to share with you some things that I absolutely love. I thought about making a list, but I didn't know what to put first so I'm just going to tell you.

I love Sam Edelman. I am competlely obbessed. I think I have about five or more pairs of Sam's. Amazing designer. I love everything he does, but I do have to say his wife Libby should stay out of the business. Her line Libby Edelman is never as good.

These are just two more pairs I am thinking about getting. If you like them too you can get them online or at Nordstrom. http://www.samedelman.com/collection/the-spring-summer-2012-collection/

Another thing I really love is a well made leather jacket. It doesn't have to be motorcycle crazy, or Mary Kate Olson fashion forward, but just a nice simple leather jacket. I hate when they have a shit ton of 'fake' zippers.




 

I love how versatile a leather jacket can be. I can wear it with some chunky boots and have a grungy outfit, or just a nice dress and be totally chic. I love it!   

Photos via fashion blogs and  http://www.samedelman.com/collection/the-spring-summer-2012-collection/