Saturday, June 16, 2012

Bits of love deux

I am absolutely obsessed with tattoos. I have four more planned. I am getting the eye of Horus, the Egpytian god on the inside of my right ankle. I want on the outside ankles, Nein on the right and Ja on the left. No and Yes in German, because I was born in Germany. And the last one I want on my left shoulder, it will be the word Dreams in Bulgarian, because I am Bulgarian. Some of you already know that I have two tattoos, so in the end I will have quiet the list. On my left arm I have the word Bisous, which means kisses in French. On the middle of my back I have an elephant with a yin yang in it.

Don't you love my tattoo guy? 



On the left is my friend Niki with her sun and moon tattoo. On the right is me the day I got mine done. Niki will soon be visiting me here in Chicago with her little brother, so amazing times to come!! If you love tattoos as much as I do, or just like looking at them, I have found a tattoo blog which is amazing. Check it out:
                                                     http://rodeo.net/tattoologist/

Another thing which I absolutely love is blazers. I don't know what it is about them, but I literally have a blazer addiction. I don't even work in a corporate office and I have FIVE blazers and counting. When my friend Josh heard how many I have, he said that I have more blazer than a catholic school boy.






 

photos via me and fashion blogs.