Sunday, May 13, 2012

Back Home!

Hellloooo again my fellow bloggers! Sorry I haven't been posting lately, I had finals this whole past week, and I am still unpacking all of my clothes from boxes. The weather in Chicago is finally getting better so I finally got the chance to wear my new Jeffery Campbell shoes (and my safari dress)! I went out with my friend Sooji and Courtenay to this stand up comedy place in Schaumburg its called Laugh Out Loud (LOL). It is hilarious! If you are in the area you should definitely go and see it, its at the streets of Woodfield. In updated news! I am influencing my friend Courtenay to maybe join me here are ModaMe and do makeup styling and tips. She is amazing at it. She does the makeup for at least 50 sorority girls at my college. So, because makeup to me is like a foreign language, I think it would be for the best for her to join. Hopefully she will !!!!