Wednesday, February 29, 2012

tattoo crazy




 
i'm in love with Paris. 


 
I absolutely love all of her tattoos, I think they are beautiful. 

 
My third tattoo will be placed where the peace sign is. It will be the eye of Horus. 

love the placement.


 
Love the placement

 
obsessed with elephants.

 
Harry Potter tattoos are in. And I'm loving it. 

 
ZEN. love the placement

 
white tattoo. Friend of mine is thinking about getting one. Weird right?

 
What a sexy photo.

Fourth tattoo will have this placement and will say Laughter Lover

Love. Love the placement.

it mean to love and be loved.

 
Love the placement.


 
I love dream catchers. I have always wanted to get a dream catcher tattoo. But then I heard Miley Cyrus has one. 



 
Love the placement.

 
HARRY POTTER!

 
Love the placement.

 
Future tattoo will be a compass. Its a best friends tattoo that I will be getting. 






Its official. I am changing this blog from fashion. To fashion, photography, and tattoos. Or pretty much anything random that pops in my mind.Please comment if you disapprove. I have two tattoos, which i will hopefully soon actually take a picture of. But, one is an elephant with a yin yang in it on my back right between the shoulder blades, and the second one is on this inside on my arm right before the fold, its says BISIOUS, which means kisses in french.



Photos via everywhere. don't sue me. I have collected them over a couple of years.